Thursday, May 27, 2010

あんたばか? - "What are you, stupid?"

Best. Kick. Ever.

So if you know me, you'll find out one way or another that Neon Genesis Evangelion is my favorite anime of all time. I was ecstatic when Hideaki Anno announced his Rebuild of Evangelion project. I was even more ecstatic when Rebuild of Evangelion 1.0: You Are (Not) Alone released on DVD and BluRay. Needless to say, I watched it to death.

Now, Rebuild of Evangelion 2.0: You Can (Not) Advance has released on DVD and BluRay (Evangelion 2.22). If you're a fan of Evangelion, do yourself a favor and WATCH THE FREAKIN MOVIE ALREADY if you haven't. It blows 1.0 away in every which way possible.

Btw, I've already claimed the new girl, Mari Illustrious Makinami, as my waifu already. You can't have her.

Less-than-three.

Oh, and just for lulz factor: http://a.imagehost.org/0569/1223584792289.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment