
Shinji + Asuka: ARE YOU REALLY WATCHING THAT VIDEO?! ANTA BAKA?!
So I bore witness to the gender reversal Neon Genesis Evangelion video yesterday on YouTube. I wanted to gouge my eyes out with a spoon. @_@ It was THAT traumatizing. lol
Oh, if you haven't noticed, my post title descriptions are lyrics from different songs (not always English >_>), usually the one that I'm listening to when I start making these posts. However, they don't always correspond to the content. Discontinuity? NO WAI MAN. IT'S MY BLOG. >_>
Anyhow, summer break is well underway. Nothing much has happened... For me, anyway. However, my brother, Alan, is now officially engaged to his girlfriend of 4 years and counting. No words can describe how happy I am for him. (If you're somehow reading this, brother, I'm mad happy for you! :P) He's also got a house that we've been banging out work on every weekend (and some weekdays, if time allows). It's kinda crazy when I think about it. Pretty soon he won't be living in the house with me and my parents anymore. He'll be a married man, and one day I'll be an uncle to his children.
[start sappiness]
Not to sound all emotional, but I have nothing but love for my brother. He's always been there every step of the way for me. He's never been too busy or too caught up in anything to make time for me. I'll always be eternally grateful to have an older brother like him.
[end sappiness]
As for me? Who knows if/when/ever I'll have his fortune. Mehs. Not gonna worry about it. Gotta focus on my career!
No comments:
Post a Comment