Friday, October 7, 2011
"I didn't think you would ask that kind of question!"
Jaesuk: What do you think she means when she says, "You're not going to use it, oppa"? She really means "I hope you don't use it."
Yoona: "I hope you don't..."
Jaesuk: She's really saying, "Oppa, I hope you don't actually use it."
Kwangsoo: Hyung, isn't it my case? Yuri.
Yuri: No, that's not it.
Jaesuk: This is like that one corner in Gag Concert called "An Uncomfortable Truth." That's what this is.
Yoona: That's right.
Jaesuk: "Oppa, are you going to use it?" really means "I hope you don't."
Yuri: No, that's not it...
Kwangsoo: Yuri, then what's the meaning behind your headband? Our headband?
Yuri: Oh...
Jaesuk: "Oh..." You know what "Oh..." means?
Yoona: "I didn't think you would ask that kind of question!"
This Running Man episode with SNSD was awesome. Can't wait until the next one. xD Thanks to SoshiSubs for their hard work in subbing this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment