Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"I'll make you wish you had a soul to sell when I strike you down and send you straight to Hell..."



"I'll show you there is no Hell... Only darkness." ~Ragna the Bloodedge, BlazBlue


Some Known Facts That I Told Myself Throughout the Course of My Life Up Until Present Day:


Known fact #1: I have sh!t karma. I'd deal with it and move on. "Someone always has it worse."
Known fact #2: I vowed to myself that I wouldn't let stupid stuff deter me anymore. They're not worth it if I feel they're stupid.
Known fact #3: There are some things that I just can't change. I wouldn't try to change anything that's outside the limits of my power.
Known fact #4: I vowed to myself I wouldn't try to attain the unattainable. I would let it rest, and lock the thoughts away within the deepest reaches of my mind and heart.



So what the hell changed within the course of a few hours and broke every single one of those things? Why do I suddenly start wishing I had better karma? Why am I getting mad at stupid things? Why am I thinking of ways to change what I can't change? Why am I having thoughts of trying to reach something that I can't?


And then, it's times like these that I just want to break everything around me out of anger and confusion. I thought I was out of that pit. I felt like I was for a while. So what the hell changed? Natural feeling of greed that humans get? Natural want of something better?

...
...
...

Chump.

No comments:

Post a Comment