Also another one of my favorite ZONE songs. I especially like this song for the hopeful sound it has to it. It's not super cheery like some of their other songs, but it's not as dark as 「証」. The lyrics are also great. :) I either listen to this or 「証」 depending on how I feel. The PV for this song is definitely my favorite, however. (LOOK AT TOMOKA-SAN PLAYING THE PIANOOOO <3)
Lyrics translation (courtesy of VllaskoCom) after the jump!
As your memories of me continue to transform into vivid colors,
I won't forget the continuing sparkles of today's events.
They are an important treasure.
Just the thought of wanting to meet you makes my tears overflow.
For the first time, I cried tears that weren't of sadness.
Although nobody understands the events of tomorrow,
It's all right to chase after dreams, even if it's little by little.
It's because I don't want to have any regret that I want to support you.
No matter what kind of distance separates us, you can be found
Because of that shiny wind in your eyes from pursuing your dream.
The wind blows toward tomorrow.
The trivial happenings always felt uneasy.
Everytime I sketched out who I wanted to be,
I would end up hugging my knees.
Why must we continue to walk unchanging when we falter?
Beyond the unfamiliar door, there is a radiance to catch hold of.
I know by chance that I will meet you. I want to see such beautiful tears
Because the beautiful sky is endless.
As your memories of me continue to transform into vivid colors,
I won't forget the continuing sparkles of today's events.
No matter what kind of distance separates us, you can be found
Because of that shiny wind in your eyes from pursuing your dream.
The wind blows toward tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment