As usual, school's taken a significant portion of my time. I haven't had much time to do much of anything else. There -has- been something nagging at me since yesterday night, though.
My first Organic Chemistry exam was yesterday. I went into it with the intent to do well (lol, Would I go in there with the intent to fail...? >_>). When I checked my grade later that afternoon, I saw that I had done on par with what I had wanted. I did figure out that I made one or two careless mistakes. Do I regret it? Heck yeah I do - it was a multiple choice 20 question exam. Each wrong answer is 5 points! I got an 80 in the end, but that just means if I caught my mistakes I could have gotten a potential 90. Alas, there is no point in crying over it though. It just means I have to be more careful in the future.
But, as annoying as those mistakes were, I was more concerned that, so far, none of my friends in the class that I've talked to have gotten a grade that satisfied them. While I'm happy with what I had managed to accomplish, I feel terrible for my friends. I find it better to have success with other people than just myself. But, this system doesn't work like that. Never has in the past, and I doubt it ever will. It's all about individual accomplishments. So for all of you reading this - if you ever get something you aren't satisfied with, recall my post about never giving up. The road may be battered, but it's never broken unless you think it's broken. Move on and continue doing your best!
With that, I know it's getting to a Hell Time for a lot of people (if it already hasn't arrived for you), so best of luck to all! がんばれましょ!
P.S. But amongst all that, remember not to spaz out! Goodness forbid you end up like THIS.


No comments:
Post a Comment