
HAY GAIZ WUTZ GOIN' AWN OVA HURR?
みな、こんばんわ!
For those that can't read hiragana, that means "Good evening, everybody!" (Mina, konbanwa!) I must say that I'm really glad with my progression in Japanese. I've managed to memorize the entire hiragana system, a few basic verbs, and some other things. I'm still a far way away from where I want to be with the language, though. Gotta keep pushing!
Sorry for the lack of updates. Really, aside from work, class, and research, nothing much has been going on. I've just been thinking about the usual. (By that, I mean going through my ambitions, what I've been doing so far, and various other things...) There hasn't been really anything perturbing me. Well, not unless you consider people that sign up for Japanese class, but seem like they have no intention of learning Japanese as "perturbing".
Seriously? My two friends that sit in on the class (Monique and Li) are more serious about learning Japanese than more than half the class. There's an entire corner that just doesn't seem to care. Some people aren't even making the effort to read the hiragana and just say "I can't read the textbook." Well, what did you expect? Everything in a JAPANESE textbook to be in ENGLISH? Wtf is this, an Engrish class? Jeeeeeeez. またく。。。 It just irks me when someone signs up for something and doesn't know what they're getting. Then they complain about what they signed up for when they do find out. This one kid (Momo, you know who I'm talking about. The one who gassed us... -_-) expects the entire class to slow down just for him. He overreacts at everything and asks the dumbest questions. BLARGH.
In any case, that's about it. Until next time, with hopefully something more exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment