Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wait, what? What is this, I don't even... [I don't even know what to tag this as]


So last night, apparently I had a dream about being in an airport. I only remember walking up to the upper level to see a video game arcade before my eyes. I sat down at the Melty Blood: Actress Again machine, put in 50 cents, and started playing. Now all that would be fine and dandy with me, except...

I have never ever played MB:AA once ever in my life. What's weirder is that I sat next to a BlazBlue machine, something that I do play and enjoy. Apparently my brain is awesome enough to dream up how a game plays in real life without having actually played it.

Yeah, just needed to share that. Move along, nothing to see here!

Note: Screenshot of the best "EHHH!?" ever courtesy of Mazui Fansubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment