Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"Ready?"


"Now then, me. Yes, you! I ask myself. This is an important question, so listen closely, and then answer. Got it? Here comes the question. 'Don't you find such an extraordinary school life fun?' Answer, me. Think about it. Well? Let's hear it. Being run in circles by Haruhi, being attacked by aliens, hearing weird talk from time travelers, listening to more weird talk from espers, running into countless messed up situations, and on top of that, having to follow the strict rule of keeping it all secret from Haruhi, by keeping her oblivious to the fact that she's the cause of the whole mess. Don't you find that fun? Or do you think it's too much trouble and want no further part of it? Heh, is that right? So basically this is what I think? 'That world isn't interesting at all.' Is that so? Is that how it is? You think that Haruhi is annoying, and that everything that comes from her is depressing. So you don't think any of that is interesting? Don't tell me it's not true. You know it is. And yet, you pressed the Enter key. The emergency escape program. The tool that Nagato left behind to revert the change. 'Ready?' You answered 'yes' to that question. Am I right? The great Nagato went out of her way to create a stable world for you, and yet you rejected it. Why? Aren't you always constantly complaining? Aren't you always lamenting your misfortune? If that's the case, shouldn't you have just ignored the emergency escape program? In that world, Haruhi would just be a normal person who bosses people around, Asahina would be just an incredibly pretty moe character, Koizumi would be an ordinary high school student, and Nagato would just be a quiet girl that loves books. Yes, she would remain expressionless, but still laugh at lame jokes, then blush in embarrassment. And then as time goes by, she would gradually open up her heart. That's the kind of person she might become. You abandoned the chance for such a peaceful life. Why? I'll ask one more time. Answer clearly. Don't I find being with Haruhi, and being dragged into Haruhi's trouble fun? Answer me!"

Suzumiya Haruhi  no Shoushitsu has released on BluRay. It's flippin' amazing. That is one of the strongest scenes I've seen in any movie or anime for a while.

I'll probably review the Shoushitsu movie soon. For now, it's time to sleep.

In other news - why am I getting agita even on my time off? This is retarded. Broke a(nother) hanger and it rebounded off the floor and hit me in the arm to boot. Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment