Thursday, August 26, 2010

"I just want one more chance to put my arms in fragile hands..."


Pic and song lyric title somewhat related? Maybe if you've seen the Black Rock Shooter OAV. Related to this post? Absolutely not. lol

In any case - okay, so I broke my promise about making a post yesterday. ごめんなさい!OTL (Hopefully) Won't happen again! :3

School's coming up in less than a week! It'll be my third year. Seriously - time passes by very quickly. Before I know it, this year will be over and I'll be ready to go into my senior year. As with before, this year is going to be harder than the last. This time around, Physical Chemistry is going to be the class that kicks me in the ass. I'm already accustomed to the professor, however, as I've had him for Honors General Chemistry II and I do research with him on the side. I just need to go into this semester and work my ass off. That's all there is to it.

My brother's house is coming along very very nicely. (I posted about it before, right? >_> Well if I didn't, yeah - he's bought a house and we've been doing work on it all summer.) At this point, he's ready to go furniture shopping for it. After that, it'll be livable! :D I'm thinking it'll be best if I stay over his place several nights a week since the house is a lot closer to campus than my parents' house. But then again, I also have to go to work at Key Food, which is a (less than) 5 minute walk from the house I'm in right now. Bleh, I'll work it out eventually.

All right everyone. This is it. Shit's more serious than before and it's time to get our A-Games on. Let's do our best for this upcoming semester! HUZZAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment