Anime-based Thoughts post! It's gonna be kinda short though. It's pretty late and I have a Physics midterm tomorrow. Whoo. -_- lolSo this time, the dialogue is from Shikabane Hime (trans: Corpse Princess). The context may be a little confusing for people that haven't watched the anime at all. However, the only thing you need to know for this set of lines is that there is a partnership between a Priest and a Shikabane Hime (to put it VERY simply: a zombie chick). I can't explain any more without spoiling if you wish to watch it. It's not a bad anime. :) But anyways: onwards to the dialogue! The girl in the picture is Saki (a Shikabane Hime) and she's talking to Rika (her Contracted Priest).
Saki: Rika... You and I - what are we?
Rika: We're... Contracted Priest and Shikabane Hime.
Saki: That's not it, right!? You and I - WHAT ARE WE!?
Rika: Friends... who are irreplaceable to each other.
Saki: That's right. That's why you and I are connected. So what if [SPOILER TAKEN OUT ZOMG]? That won't change anything!
Yeah, this sort of stuff always gets me. Connected by friendship - that's what it's all about. 'Nuff said. I love my friends. I wouldn't be where I am today without them. I've said that a billion times and I wouldn't hesitate to say it another billion. :)
Anyways - I should be heading off. Good luck to everyone with the rest of your exams!
P.S. Saki is by far my favorite Shikabane Hime. >_> She's a short chick with a GIANT HAMMAH OF DOOM.
No comments:
Post a Comment